The Canada Builds Company is a family-oriented, fast pace, hard working environment. The Team here at Canada Builds is a passionate group of professionals, dedicated to ensuring you (The Customer) receive the best service possible, as well as providing a working environment that is safe, enjoyable, and leaves room for advancement.
Current job postings:
Construction Crew Postings
1) Experienced Carpenters / Lead Hands
We are looking to expand our crew sizes! Looking for hard working individuals that are eager to learn and be a part of a growing team.
- Full time employment after probationary period of 90 days. Wage based on experience.
- Benefits post 90 day review
- Skills Training / Skill Advancement
2) Licensed Carpenters
Looking for experienced, licensed carpenters that can:
- Lead a crew of 5+
- Manage build hours
- Be in charge of quality control & time management
- Track labour hours
- Manage on-site safety
- Be responsible for updating build progress to office staff
- Full Time employment offered
- Full benefit package
- Competitive pay packages
- Incentive based bonus packages
Please forward your resume as well as cover letter to Rob at firstname.lastname@example.org